Transportation Changes and Early Pick Up
Parent Walk Up
- Parent Walk-Up tag required (can get from office)
- Walk to gate or park in rear parking lot.
- Proceed to grassy area across from blue benches near gate.
- Form a line on the grass near the school building.
- After students are dismissed from the classroom, a staff member will check the Parent Walk-Up tag and call the student to the gate. Please wait your turn.
- If the sign is not present, photo ID must be shown in the office to verify the person is authorized to pick up the child. The student will be escorted to the office after all parent walk-up stuents have been picked up.
- In order to pick up your child at Parent Walk-Up, you will need to be on campu by 3:10. The left lane will be closed to incoming traffic at 3:11. Parents will be required to get in the regular car rider line if they arrive after 3:10.
Cars will form a line. Parents stay in their cars and show their car rider tag. A staff memeber will call the student's nsame and "spot" number. Students will be escorted into cars by staff members. Anyone with out a car rider tag will need to park and go into the office to showID.
Dismissal begins at 3:10